- Best Selling
Make travelling easier with this range of amazing travel food specials. Buy travel specialities online, only on SaleBhai.
Whether we are hiking, kayaking, backpacking, or simply going away on a long trip to a distant land, we often give ourselves a bit of flexibility when it comes to buying food or packing accessories. We halt at any roadside stall and treat ourselves to a pizza, a burger, a waffle, or maybe a typical Indian dosa/puri nashta - packed with a host of calories. More often than not, we hate what we pick up along the way. The greasy, unhealthy options are just that – last options. It’s at times like these that we kick ourselves for not packing our favourite goodies from back home. Do not despair, SaleBhai does the work for regular travellers such as you. It offers sumptuous, instant, ready-to-devour products that will not only make your travel stories convenient but delicious too.
SaleBhai, in collaboration with Thomas Cook has launched an exhaustive catalogue of on-the-go travelling specialities. Come, take your pick and embark on the journey of a lifetime!
Now, before we take you through an unending list of what to carry and what to avoid, we would be discussing a few travel tips in order to make your trip convenient, hassle-free, and affordable.
- Prepare a checklist of all important items and documents. Keep ticking off the list while packing – from your home to the destination and vice versa.
- Limit your luggage. Don’t go overboard lest your holiday is ruined just keeping tabs on your belongings. Carry only what you absolutely must. And, remember, valuables should be in your hand luggage.
- Always stack some cash and other important stuff such as a phone, wallet, and passport in a handy bag. Always, we repeat, always keep this bag in your plain sight.
- Do plan your accommodation in advance.
- Don’t predict the weather, check it beforehand and pack accordingly.
- Try to settle for a place with a small refrigerator where you can store essentials such as medications, baby food, or some quick-munch pick-me-up goodies. It’s more convenient and fun to choose lodgings with kitchen facilities where you can prepare a fast, wholesome meal with our readymade food packs.
- When you are travelling through air, there is certainly no sense in spending a lot for a cup of expensive coffee at the airport. Instead, you can solve your hydration or hunger problems with packs of filling, wholesome, and instant food such as healthy soup mixes, nutritious bars such as granola bars and whole wheat or jowar biscuits/cookies which are not only wholesome but also delicious.
What SaleBhai travel specialities has in store for you?
Well, in this virtual shopping space, we have gathered all your travelling needs. You can select, click, and order anything that is required to fulfill the demands of your travel inventory. To make it easier for you to shortlist, here is a list of some of our major categories:
Filling snacks for travel
We have a wide range of wholesome titbits to keep your hunger pangs at bay. These are light, filling, and come with a long shelf life. And, they are from your hometown too! Carry your roots wherever you go. Isn’t that what life's about? You could try our special combos such as Gujarati, Rajasthani, Eastern, Maharashtrian, Indori, and what have you. Dry snacks are the best that you can take along when on a long vacation. These include very little oil and are generally baked or are in the form of a mixture. So be it delicious dry samosa or kachori, bhakarwadi, puran poli/holige, thepla, or the famous Nahoum’s Rich Plum Cake – we have the complete solution for all your cravings. For the health-conscious weight-watchers too, we have a treat. Try our dry fruits, berries, and nutri bites. They will keep you satiated and energized for long. A complete combo for a regular traveller is the Swiss Gourmessa Combo of French Hearts, Muesli Bar Granola & Almond Biscotti. Try it once.
While travelling, carry a lot of ready-to-eat food that you can just warm up or mix. And Voila! Your favourite meal is ready in minutes. Try our soups such as Vedantika Herbals Instant Karela Soup (Tri Pack), Vedantika Herbals Instant Spinach Soup (Tri Pack), Vedantika Herbals Instant Sweet Corn Soup (Tri Pack), Vedantika Herbals Instant Tomato Soup (Tri Pack), Nature’s Ally (Vedantika Herbals) Tomato Cheese Soup and Nature’s Ally (Vedantika Herbals) Lemon Coriander Soup. For those who like a desi touch to their meals abroad, we have the best collection of pickles too.
For complete foodies, we have our special Pachranga Foods Ready to Eat Sarson Ka Saag and Instant Khichuri. Just read the instructions on the pack and get the familiar taste and smell of maa ke haath ka khana. Feel at home, anywhere, anytime.
Personal care products
SaleBhai offers small-sized personal-care products that will be perfect for travelling. From a combo of handmade soaps Ancient Living Handmade Soap Combo (Neroli & Vetiver And Neem & Lemon) to Omved On-The-Go Body Care Kit, we have your back. Try our Natural Daily Care For Dry Skin (Moisturizing Aloe Vera Jasmine Soap + Avocado Healing Body Butter) and we promise you that you will thank us once you get back from your trip.
When SaleBhai is there to take care of your travelling requirements, you don’t need to worry. We even have Rustic Art Organic Paper Soap for you. Now isn’t that something? For those who like to travel in style, we have the most beautiful bags for them.
With so many options to choose from, your travelling will be made easy and convenient. Do let us know in advance about your itinerary, number of members involved, duration of stay and we will provide you with the best options available. From savoury delicacies to sweet combos, on-the-go personal-care items to useful travelling accessories – our hampers will have all you need. We suggest you relax and plan on having a good time wherever you go. After all, if you are happy, we are happy. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Happy Holidays!