The Any-Date Besan Bite Recipe
Why buy, when you can make your own Besan Barfi in no time. This special healthy bite, made of dates, gram flour, sugar cubes, olive oil, and water, is immensely popular among children. Test your cooking skills this Christmas, by trying this today.
- Dates - 1/2 cup
- Gram flour - 2 1/2 cup
- Sugar cubes - 20
- Olive oil - 6 tbsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
- rease a tray with oil. Heat a pan and add 1 tsp oil.
- Sieve roasted gram flour till you get a fine flour.
- Mix chopped dates with flour.
- Prepare sugar syrup by heating sugar and water in a pan.
- Stir the syrup till it reaches one-string consistency.
- Heat oil in another pan and add flour to sugar syrup. Stir frequently to avoid lumps.
- Pour the mixture over greased tray.
- Cut into any shape you like.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.