Rasgulla Creamy Delight Recipe
Redefine the concept of dessert by trying this easy-to-make tasty Rasgulla Creamy Delight at home. This mouth-watering treat, made of rasgulla, vanilla ice cream, chocolate cubes, milk chocolate, and Marie biscuits, will give your taste-buds a whole new experience.
- Rasgulla - 8
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 brick
- Marie biscuits - 10 pcs
- Chocolate cubes - 8 to 10
- Milk chocolate - 1
- Melt the ice cream a little by keeping it out of the freezer for some time.
- Churn the biscuits in a mixer to make crumbs.
- Place dry rasgullas in the desired serving bowls after squeezing the juice out.
- Mix the biscuit crumbs and chocolate cubes to the ice cream.
- With the help of a tablespoon place the ice cream over the rasgullas in the serving bowls.
- Grate the milk chocolate and use it as a topping.
- Put the bowls back in the freezer until set.
If you liked this one, then you would definitely like our post 'What do you miss about home? These 15 answers will make you nostalgic.' Have a read.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.