Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
There are teatime snacks, then there are special snacks, and then there are peanut butter cookies! Favourite among all age groups, these healthy cookies are easy to make. These crispy, buttery cookies made of peanut butter, sugar, and eggs will make your guests go wow!
- Peanut butter - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Scoop onto a parchment or silpat-lined baking sheet. (Roll into 1" balls with your hands, if you do not have a scoop)
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the opposite direction, to form the crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then let them cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.