How many types of ice creams have you tried? Try this special homemade treat and you might not want to buy ice-cream any more. Loved by all ages, this tasty, creamy, fresh litchi dessert is healthy and nutritious. Make some today!
Condensed milk - 1 can
Litchis - 16
Milk - 250 ml
1. Peel all the litchis
2. Remove the seeds
3. Pour the milk in a small saucepan and add the litchi pulp
4. Heat the saucepan for 5 minutes. Do not let it boil or it will curdle
5. Use a blender to make the mixture smooth
6. Add the condensed milk and let the mixture cool
7. Pour the mixture in an ice-cream maker
8. Run the maker for 40 minutes
9. Freeze the liquid
10. Your homemade litchi ice-cream is ready
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.