How To Make Sweet Mango Chutney
How to make sweet mango chutney at home? Convert the seasonal delight of ripe mangoes to an all-time delicacy with this easy-to-make recipe. Serve this special mango chutney with rice, paratha, idli, and dosa for that 'yum' feeling.
1. Grind the coconut, chillies, and tamarind
2. Add jaggery and salt to the fine paste (you can add a little water if required)
3. Combine the mixture well
4. Peel and cut the mangoes, throwing away the seeds
5. Add the mangoes to the mixture.
6. Mix well and your mango chutney is ready
Want to know some mind blowing about the king of fruits? Click here
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.