Homemade Vegan Almond Milk Recipe
Store-bought almond milk bottles are a dime a dozen. Instead, make your own in a jiffy without spiking it with unnecessary preservatives. You just need water and a sweetener to stir up healthy, organic almond milk that will be a hit with your family, guaranteed.
Raw organic almonds - 1 cup
Water - 2 cups
Sweetener - as per taste and preference
- Soak the almonds overnight and then drain and rinse them
- Use a blender or food processor to mix almonds and 2 cups of water to a very fine meal
- Strain the thick, creamy meal through a cheesecloth into a container
- Use sugar, honey, or other sweetener as per your taste
- Refrigerate in sealed container and drink within 2 days
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.