Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Pamper your tastebuds with this mouth-watering homemade Chocolate Mousse. This easy-to-make dessert can be a life-saver when sudden guests visit. Made of chocolate, water, ice cubes, and whipped cream, this chocolaty treat knows how to win hearts.
- Chocolate - 250 g
- Water - 4 cups
- Whipped cream - For topping (as per your choice)
- Ice cubes - 15 to 20
- Pour water into a saucepan. Whisk in the chocolate to form a homogenous sauce over medium-low heat.
- Place the saucepan in a bowl partly filled with ice cubes. Whisk the chocolate sauce, either manually or with an electric mixer.
- Keep whisking till strands of chocolate form inside the loops of the whisk.
- Pour or spoon immediately into small bowls and let set.
- If your chocolate doesn't contain enough fat, melt the mixture again, add some chocolate, and then whisk it again.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.