Crispy Banana Treat Recipe
You will go bananas after you try the Crispy Banana Treat. This lip-smacking snack, made of ripe bananas, orange juice, and cinnamon, is 100% oil-free, making it supremely healthy. The mouthwatering taste of these banana chips will make sure you don't reach out for unhealthy junk food any more.
- Ripe bananas - 3 large or 4 medium-sized
- Orange juice - 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon - As per your taste
- Preheat the oven to 200° F.
- Line a Silpat mat or a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the peeled bananas into 0.25 inch slices.
- Dip every slice into orange juice, before placing them on the pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the slices.
- Bake until your chips are slightly brown and dry (3 - 4 hours). Flip the chips halfway through.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.