TERMS & CONDITIONS
Domain name www.salebhai.com,referred to as Website hereafter, is owned by M/s Salebhai Internet Private Limited, referred to as SaleBhai or Company hereafter, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its registered office at A/307, Safal Pegasus, Near AUDA Garden, 100Ft Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad-380015.
For the purpose of this document, you, your, or user shall mean SaleBhai. The use of the Website are governed by the terms and conditions listed here. We reserve the right to change, add, or remove portions of this document at any time. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for updates.
Website use, transaction, communication content
- You shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000, domestic laws, international laws, foreign exchange laws,statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations that apply to the use of the Website.
- Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/Matercard/Online banking partners or any other applicable organisation.
- SaleBhai shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the user's account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against SaleBhai for such transactions.
- All commercial terms such as prices, shipping charges, payment methods, payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. SaleBhai is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
- SaleBhai does not make any representation for quality, value, salability, etc of products and services offered on the Website. It does not endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. It is not liable for any errors or omissions whatsoever.
- SaleBhai is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
- At no time shall SaleBhai hold any right or interest over products or services offered on the Website. It is not for unsatisfactory performance of products, services, damages, or back orders.
- Trademarks and brands are the property of respective vendors and manufacturers.
- Food licences are the sole responsibility of vendors.
- Food items should be stored and consumed as specified.
- Handicrafts, paintings, gift articles, jewellery, etc may vary in size, shape, design, or colour from images shown on the website.
- We do not offer product guarantee, unless specified by vendors and manufacturers.
- We follow best practices in packaging, yet some fragile food products may arrive crumbled and broken.
- Perishable items with short shelf life will not be replaced/refunded once shipped.
- There can be no refund for delivery failure of a shipment with short shelf life owing to the customer’s absence at the delivery address.
Only registered bidders can participate in the auctions. You can register for free by creating your account. If you are an existing SaleBhai customer, please log in using your SaleBhai email ID and password. All registered bidders will receive a notification before auction starts. Click here to register.
Base Price & Approval
Seller reserves the right to decide base price. SaleBhai does not guarantee accuracy of seller’s estimate and does not accept any liability in the event of any object being sold at a price higher or lower than its actual worth. Bidding amount can't be lesser than base price.
All successful bids are subject to approval from sellers.
No cancellation will be allowed after a bid has been placed.
Once shipped, goods will not be taken back. Bidder is welcome to go and physically check the goods at specified seller locations before bidding starts.
If you have collectibles to sell, please register for free by creating your account. If you are an existing SaleBhai customer/seller, please log in using your SaleBhai email ID and password. As a first step, you must upload images of your collectibles with specific details. You will receive a notification upon approval of your special objects from SaleBhai-appointed curators. Click here to register.
Sellers and bidders must comply with all applicable tax laws and regulations. They shall indemnify SaleBhai against any claims brought by third parties, including tax authorities.
Lots to be auctioned will be determined on the basis of their exclusivity, antiquity, age, and rarity. Sellers shall abide by SaleBhai’s decision on whether or not an object qualifies for auction.
Seller must provide correct and complete information about the lot he wishes to sell. Such information may pertain to condition, classification, era, origin, dimensions, value, etc.
Seller guarantees that he is the rightful owner or is authorised to sell the objects he offers for auction. Seller indemnifies SaleBhai against any claims from the bidder or third parties in this regard.
Seller is not allowed to withdraw or change an item for auction after it has been published on SaleBhai. If an item is removed after publication, the seller will have to provide all valid reason/supporting documents for the same. Seller is fully liable for any damages or costs arising out of such a removal.
Upon completion of an auction, the successful bidder must pay 20% of the entire amount within 4 hours by clicking the payment link that will be mailed by Salebhai.com. That amount will remain in the bidder’s SaleBhai Wallet and deducted during the payment of the remaining 80%, which will have to be paid within 48 hours of receiving the next payment link via email.
Seller will receive payment from SaleBhai after deduction of agreed-upon commission. If the winner fails to pay the purchase price within the stipulated payment time and after mandatory reminders, SaleBhai will be entitled to pass on the claim to a third-party collector on behalf of the seller. winner will be liable to pay all extrajudicial expenses incurred by SaleBhai in connection with late payment.
Packaging and Delivery
Delivery of auctioned item will take place after SaleBhai confirms receipt of payment to seller. With mutual consent, bidder may collect the lot upon successful completion of an auction from the seller. In all other cases, seller must ship auctioned item within 48 hours of SaleBhai confirming receipt of payment. Seller must adhere to high-quality packaging norms. SaleBhai’s logistics partner will ensure secure and timely delivery at bidder’s designated delivery address.
In the event of non-compliance by seller with the delivery process, seller must pay the laid-down penalty to SaleBhai.
If logistics partner fails to make secure and timely delivery, SaleBhai will penalise it under laid-down rules.
Bidder is obliged to accept delivery of the lot within the stipulated period, failing which SaleBhai, after timely reminders, will make payment to seller. Bidder, in such as a scenario, can’t claim refund or compensation from SaleBhai.
International Shipment T&C
- International shipment is subject to assessment of customs duty.
- The customer/receiver is liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which the local customs authority deems appropriate.
- Each country determines the assessment of duties and taxes differently.
- Customer is requested to assess his/her country’s tariff charges before purchasing goods online.