TERMS & CONDITIONS
Domain name www.salebhai.com,referred to as Website hereafter, is owned by M/s Salebhai Internet Private Limited, referred to as SaleBhai or Company hereafter, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its registered office at A/307, Safal Pegasus, Near AUDA Garden, 100Ft Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad-380015.
For the purpose of this document, you, your, or user shall mean SaleBhai. The use of the Website are governed by the terms and conditions listed here. We reserve the right to change, add, or remove portions of this document at any time. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for updates.
Website use, transaction, communication content
- You shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000, domestic laws, international laws, foreign exchange laws,statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations that apply to the use of the Website.
- Online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India, VISA/Matercard/Online banking partners or any other applicable organisation.
- SaleBhai shall not be responsible for any failure of payment transaction or amount debited from the user's account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error. The user shall not have any claims against SaleBhai for such transactions.
- All commercial terms such as prices, shipping charges, payment methods, payment terms, modes of delivery, delivery dates, warranties, and after-sales services are between buyers and sellers alone. SaleBhai is only a platform for buyers and sellers and it does not in any manner control commercial terms between them.
- SaleBhai does not make any representation for quality, value, salability, etc of products and services offered on the Website. It does not endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. It is not liable for any errors or omissions whatsoever.
- SaleBhai is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of contract between buyers and sellers. It cannot and does not guarantee that buyers and sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. It shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between them.
- At no time shall SaleBhai hold any right or interest over products or services offered on the Website. It is not for unsatisfactory performance of products, services, damages, or back orders.
- Trademarks and brands are the property of respective vendors and manufacturers.
- Food licences are the sole responsibility of vendors.
- Food items should be stored and consumed as specified.
- Handicrafts, paintings, gift articles, jewellery, etc may vary in size, shape, design, or colour from images shown on the website.
- We do not offer product guarantee, unless specified by vendors and manufacturers.
- We follow best practices in packaging, yet some fragile food products may arrive crumbled and broken.
- Perishable items with short shelf life will not be replaced/refunded once shipped.
- There can be no refund for delivery failure of a shipment with short shelf life owing to the customer’s absence at the delivery address.
International Shipment T&C
- International shipment is subject to assessment of customs duty.
- The customer/receiver is liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which the local customs authority deems appropriate.
- Each country determines the assessment of duties and taxes differently.
- Customer is requested to assess his/her country’s tariff charges before purchasing goods online.