Coffeelicious Coconut Ice-cream Recipe
Imagine the goodness of coconut and flavour of coffee combined in a creamy dessert for you to relish. This special ice-cream, made of coffee, coconut, and vanilla extract, is a delicacy that you just cannot share. Meet your selfish side by trying this today.
- Coffee - 3/4 cup
- Coconut milk - 3 1/2 cups
- Sugar cubes - 15 to 20 (As per your taste)
- Vanilla extract - 1 1/2 tsp
- Combine coffee, coconut milk, and sugar cubes in a saucepan over moderate heat - about five minutes.
- Add vanilla extract after removing from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let it cool.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and freeze it till it achieves desired consistency.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.