Choco Cheesy Delight Recipe
You will desert the idea of buying desserts once you taste the mouthwatering Choco-Cheesy Delight. All you need is 15 minutes to make this special last course. Made of chocolate chip cookies, condensed milk, and cream cheese, this sweet dish can be whipped up in a jiffy.
- Chocolate chip cookies - 1 pack
- Condensed milk - 1/2 can
- Cream cheese - 1 pack
- Put the cream cheese in a clean bowl.
- Add half a can of condensed milk and mix thoroughly with a beater.
- Add a layer of crushed cookies to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture over some crushed cookies in a separate jar.
- Sprinkle crushed cookies over the mix and cool it in a fridge.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.