Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Now that the winters are here, it's time to sharpen your culinary skills with something scrumptious. Muffins are loved by every age-group. Be it litchi muffins or the ones baked with some other ingredients, they are just there to spread love all around.
Make this winter merrier with homemade Blueberry Muffin. This delicious treat, made of blueberries, wheat flour, baking powder, salt, sugar cubes, milk, vegetable oil, and egg, will make you feel proud of your cooking skills.
- Blueberries - 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Sugar cubes - 15 to 20 (As per your taste)
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Put blueberries in a bowl and cover them with hot water. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine sugar cubes, milk, vegetable oil, and egg in another bowl.
- Combine ingredients of both bowls and add the blueberries to the mixture.
- Divide the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.