If you love baked food, this one is for you. Summer is never complete without the unique taste and fragrance of litchis, right? How about enjoying litchi fruit in its baked avatar. Try this simple recipe at home and surprise your family. Your kids will love it!
Litchi - 500 g
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
Butter - 4 tablespoon
Cinnamon - 2 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Mix butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon
3. Peel the litchis
4. Remove the seeds
5. Roll the litchi pulp in the mixture
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes till the sugar begins to caramelise
7. Your baked litchi is ready
Subscribe today to receive our weekly updates on special discounts, mouthwatering deals, new arrivals, unique products, popular brands, and much more.