Sangam Sweets Khakra Masala
- Production capacity of 500 kg per day
- Shelf life of two months
- Speciality of Gujarat
- A one-stop store for delicious sweets and savouries
- Spicy, thin, and roasted cracker
- Made using whole-wheat flour
- Crispy and crunchy
- Non-fried, lightweight, and nutritious
- Popular among all age groups
Shipping charges will be less if more than one quantity/product is purchased from same sellerVisit store
A wonderful confluence of taste and variety
The year was 1964. Haresh Sukhadia, a Kutch native with immense expertise in confectionery left for Bangalore to start his own venture. And thus Sangam Sweets was born. Initially, he only offered Gujarati sweets and savouries, which were met with great response from city-dwellers.
As its popula...
Air delivery in India in 4-7 business days.