Mama MukhwasWala Pineapple Supari
- Delighting customers for 60 years
- 3,000 kg mukhwas sold daily
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Delicious supari with pineapple flavour
- Used in Hindu ritual and ceremonies
- Sweetens breath and strengthens gums
- Helps in digestion
Shipping charges will be less if more than one quantity/product is purchased from same sellerVisit store
Mama Mukhwas Wala was started as Jalaram Mukhwas 60 years ago by Kanhaiyalal M Pandhi, who sold homemade pouches of mukhwas (mouth freshners) in Raipur, Ahmedabad. An overwhelming response from his customers led to the opening of a retail outlet. The small business got a big boost one day when it received an order five times the amount of scented supari it stocked. It soon outgrew its modest be...
Air delivery in India in 4-7 business days.