Kusum Masala Rai Kuria
- Production of 10 metric ton per day
- Shelf life of 12 months
- High-quality mustard seeds
- Yellow-coloured and slightly crushed
- Flavourful and pure
- An important condiment in Indian cuisine
- Good for tempering curries
- An essential ingredient in mango pickle
- Known to have antibacterial, antiseptic, as well as antifungal properties
- Lowers high blood pressure and migraine frequency
- 100% vegetarian
- Trusted brand of India
Shipping charges will be less if more than one quantity/product is purchased from same sellerVisit store
The secret to a tasty meal... always
Spice trader Kusum Chandra D Shah was always a man with a vision. In an era when people would only buy whole spices and grind them at home, he endeavoured to provide his customers with powdered, ready-to-use masala.
And thus Kusum Masala was born. He established the spice empire in 1972 in Mumbai with the inten...
Air delivery in India in 4-7 business days.