Kusum Masala Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)
- Production of 10 metric ton per day
- Shelf life of 12 months
- High-quality fenugreek seeds
- Whole spice with a bitter taste
- Strong flavour
- Commonly used in Indian households
- Helps lower risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Aids in curing heartburn, fever, and sore throat
- Trusted brand of India
Shipping charges will be less if more than one quantity/product is purchased from same sellerVisit store
The secret to a tasty meal... always
Spice trader Kusum Chandra D Shah was always a man with a vision. In an era when people would only buy whole spices and grind them at home, he endeavoured to provide his customers with powdered, ready-to-use masala.
And thus Kusum Masala was born. He established the spice empire in 1972 in Mumbai with the inten...
Air delivery in India in 4-7 business days.